Saturday 13 June 2015

If I'd known where I was going....

I blogged a week or so ago about my new prima Bloom Girl stamps. (My others have arrived today and they are HUGE!!) At that time I also played around with a more arty/MM technique I saw on utube but I wasn't really in the mood that day and left my attempt in my burgeoning WIP box. This morning I decided I really had to open my Craftwork Cards Chalkboard paperkit and actually make a few cards with it. After putting a couple together, out of the corner of my eye I saw that the colours kinda matched the arty splodges I had used with my prima stamp. So using up scraps I mounted it up on a kraft card and made some flowers. And guess what, this is the one today I really like!! Go figure.



Oh, and in case you think I've lost the plot, I know she looks a bit all over the place by that is kinda the point!! 

3 comments:

Glennis F said...

A lovely card Cindy

Meggymay said...

Beautiful card Cindy, love your new stamp.
Yvonne xx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

What a happy coincidence on your splodgy painting matching that paper. This card is quite the stunner. It is great seeing those large ladies paired with flowers on a completed card. Very cool.

What's n Your Work Desk? Wednesday # 773

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...