Saturday 3 January 2015

Happy Birthday to Fantasy Stampers!!

Well, welcome to the very first challenge of 2015 from Fantasy Stampers and yes, you guessed it, the challenge is a year old! To celebrate we’d like to challenge you to create a ‘Happy Birthday’ project this fortnight – anything goes AS LONG AS YOU INCLUDE HAND STAMPING ON IT.

Clear? I hope so!! I decided to go a bit out on a limb and create a celebration banner. I just splodged, inked and stamped some plain cardstock until it looked all nice and busy then stamped some flowers and butterflies from the ‘Miss Caroline/Dolled Up’ stamp set from My Mind’s Eye. Because I am still addicted to it I cut them out using my new ScanNcut before colouring and blinging up with some glitter glue. I guess it might have been more appropriate to stamp ‘1 year old’ but I didn’t think of that till after I had done it. My bad.

IMG_1615[1]

I don’t know if she has received it yet but this little banner is off to our illustrious leader Jaybe to commemorate her first year running the blog – may there be many more!!

Right time to play with all those new toys you got for Christmas and add your project to the challenge here. Can’t wait to see what you do!!

3 comments:

chrissie said...

Great idea Cindy-always love banners.

Chrissie x

JayBe said...

I lurve your 'thinking outside the box' Cindy - a fabulous project for our 'First Birthday' over at Fantasy Stampers and what a stunning surprise when it actually arrived on my doorstep this morning! Thank you so much, hun and also just wanted to send a big 'thank you' for your dt support at Fantasy Stampers too. Here's to a successful 2015. Happy New Year to you and yours.
Big hugz, Jan xx

Julie B said...

A great idea Cindy, I should think outside the box a little more!:)

What's n Your Work Desk? Wednesday # 773

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...