Tuesday 18 November 2014

CardMaking 101 - #4 and 5

It’s Tuesday and my bestie and I had another cardmaking session tonight. I don’t know if I mentioned it, but she was receiving cancer treatment this summer which put a bit of a crimp in our activities but she’s raring to go now. Here’s what we got up to last week – we do rather like that corner turned over idea but maybe need to find a new one as I think we may have exhausted it!!

IMG_1577 

I needed three more simple designs for tonight – of course I hadn’t prepared but this is what we made.

IMG_1578[1]

Taking another break because she’s off to the bahamas … not jealous at all…. Oh well, at least it’ll give me a chance to get ahead of the game, I’ve been winging it the last two weeks!!

4 comments:

chrissie said...

So pleased your friend wanted to join you again in your crafting Cindy.

All of the cards are beautiful with lots of great ideas on them

Love Chrissie x

Meggymay said...

Beautiful set of cards Cindy.
Yvonne x

Jacee said...

Gorgeous card Cindy!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Princess Judy Palmer said...

What a great bunch of cards. It looks like you and your friend had a great time together. I wish I had a crafty friend to come over and play with me. I have one friend who stops by sometimes but she is always on a mission "stamp 6 of these and die cut 4 of these" and then gone. She's a busy one and wears me out.

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday # 776

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...