Friday 18 July 2014

Roses for Rosemary…

 

IMG_1320

A friend of mine called Rosemary is celebrating her 50th this month so I had to make her a special card. I decided to go with an exploding box card. With lots of roses of course!

Well here it is reasonably flat ready to go in a box-elope.

I used Craftwork Cards Country Garden papers for the backings. I made all the roses from scraps except the diddiest ones which were from my stash. I spritzed and scrunched them before diecutting and rolling to give a shabbier look.

Great fun, love these cards, even if I do tend to over egg them!!

I shall leave you with a couple more photos.

 

IMG_1321

 IMG_1322

6 comments:

Christina said...

Woww this is such a great project!
Hugs Kristel

Lunch Lady Jan said...

That is the prettiest box card I've seen to date!! Gorgeous :-)
Xx

chrissie said...

Fantastic and very special card Cindy. Love how you make this shapeed card

Chrissie x

Julie B said...

Super box card Cindy, love ll those roses. :)

Meggymay said...

Gorgeous box, for a special Birthday.
Yvonne

Joan said...

Fabulous !

What's n Your Work Desk? Wednesday # 773

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...