Saturday 12 April 2014

Fantasy Stampers Challenge #8 – Easter Photo Inspiration

 

Wow, time for my second DT piece for Fantasy Stampers already!!

This fortnight we are looking for an Easter themed project based on this lovely photo inspiration. How you interpret it is up to you but remember this is a stamping challenge so there must be stamping on your project.

I took the pink tulips and the colours from the photo for my clean and simple Easter card. The stamp I used is ‘Tulip’ from Wendy Vecchi/Studio 490 and I have stamped it a few times so that I could paper piece the flower heads.

Can’t wait to see what you get up to – over Easter remember that crafting has less calories than chocolate!!

IMG_1137[1]

No comments:

What's n Your Work Desk? Wednesday # 773

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...